Renovation and restorations; ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of buildings
The buildings, like people, show the signs of time as regards the purely aesthetic aspect. However, they can hide a lot of problems inside, in the supporting elements and in the structure itself.
The materials used, the building components such as pipes, beams, bricks, roofing and siding, bear, over time, evident traces of wear and tear caused by weathering, by their use, or because of neglect.
To resolve a situation of clear decay of the building is essential, therefore, provide the buildings with an effective renovation or restoration: these works have the task of consolidating the property, ensuring compliance with the highest safety standards, functionality and energy conservation.
The renovation or restoration occurs naturally taking into account the unique characteristics of the building, the construction period and the total respect of its physiognomy. Entire buildings or parts of them are interested by these actions, with different working issues that are wisely faced in order to create a final product that meets the demands and characteristics required by the project.
The company offers a complete service in relation to:
• preparation of the area to be restored;
• installation of movable scaffolding and protective structures;
• activities to build in accordance with the law and strengthening of the building.
• Works for the improvement of the energy performance of the building (external and internal coats; renovation and insulation of the existing roof, replacement of windows, etc ...), taking advantage of the benefits offered by the current tax deduction for renovations and energy conservation.
• construction in accordance with the law or complete overhaul of the electrical and thermal-hydraulic plants
• Works of painting and plasterboard both external and internal
• Works plumbing in general
• Resolution of any kind issues related to water leaks
• architectural changes both internal and external.